Friday 12 May 2017

SQUAD Chapter 008. - R.Vignesh

CHAPTER EIGHT
SCID
Saravanan and Kothandaraman were walking to Karthik’s cell, on the way, they were talking. Saravanan asked “ Why do you hate killing someone?”
Kothandaraman stopped and remained silent for a while. Saravanan looked at him and asked “ What happened, Did I ask anything wrong?”
Kothandaraman said “ I hate it, I have experienced it in my life.”
Saravanan asked “ Are you talking about Rithika and Jyothi?”
Kothandaraman surprised and asked “ How do you know about them?”
Saravanan said “ We are SCID man, we know everything about you.”
Kothandaraman said “ Do Nisha about them?”
Saravanan answered “ She doesn’t , but you have to tell her someday.”
Kothandaraman said “ I will tell her during the right time.”
They reached Karthik’s cell, Karthik said “ Welcome team mates.”
Saravanan went near him and asked “ You said that you will escape before I kill you.”
Karthik laughed louder, Kothandaraman feared and thought “ What happened to this guy, is he mad?”
Karthik said “ I worked here with you for a long time, I know what you will think, I know your plan of letting me escape and catch the remaining terrorists.”
Saravanan and Kothandaraman both shocked, Kothandaraman with his mouth open “ Oh my God, he knows everything.”
Karthik said “ There is no use of keeping me here, better kill me.”
Saravanan with anger on his face took his gun and pointed towards him. Kothandaraman hold his hands and shouted “ What are you doing? Stop it.”
Saravanan shouted “ Keeping him alive is completely waste.”
The gun fell down. Ashkar reached there. He took the gun and asked “ Hey what happened?”
Saravanan walked and took the gun and then moved silently.
Ashkar asked Kothandaraman “ What happened?”
Kothandaraman said “ Nothing.”
Ashkar said “ Nisha called you, come with me.”
Kothandaraman said “ OK”
They walked to the meeting block. There was Nisha, Vignesh and Michael.
Nisha started her speech “ Those who kidnapped me were the men of Giri, the younger brother of Pandi, one of the guys who killed my father, we killed him, but his brother wants to take revenge, we have to find him and put him behind the bars.”
Ashkar said “ Yes.”
Kothandaraman remained silent. Nisha went towards him and asked “ Hey, what happened, looking upset.”
Kothandaraman said “ I want to tell you something.”
One of the member of SCID came and said “ We found the location of Pandi.” The team went there. Vignesh ran fast to the technical room. The other members entered the technical room.
Sivaprakash, the computer engineer and hacker of SCID, said “ We found him by scanning his face, he and his team mates are in Kurla complex.”
Saravanan came there and said “ Guys Vignesh is not coming with you.”
Vignesh said “ Why ?”
Saravanan said “ You have something else to do.”
Nisha said “ Ok team, then we shall move.”
Sivaprakash gave them a devie and said “ Wear this on your ears and listen to the details I say, after going there.” They took it from him.
Ashkar tried to take one, but Sivaprakash didn’t gave to him. Ashkar asked “ Why?”
Sivaprakash said “ It is the order from Saravanan.” Ashkar disappointed. Kothandaraman suited up as the Redhood. The team went to fight Pandi.
Saravanan and Vignesh were talking, Vignesh asked “ Why you didn’t allow me to go with them?” Saravanan replied “ You have some work in Chennai, which is unfinished by Kothandaraman.”
To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment