Friday 26 May 2017

Mr.Stein Chapter 005- R.Vignesh

CHAPTER FIVE
VASTSA’S HOME
Vastsa was having drinks in his room. He heard sound of a car. He thought “ They are here, I must hide her from them.” He ran to her room and hided her in the bathroom. He went out. They caught him. Those men surrounded him.
Vastsa said “ Hey buddies, I am working for you people only, why are you trying to kill me?”
One of the members said “ It’s the order from the leader.”
Kaushik the Redhood, was watching all this. He thought “ Leader.. who it will be?”
Vastsa said “ Hey chill man, I will give you all whatever you need, just leave me alone.”
One of them said “ You are talking too much, lets start by cutting your tongue.”
The men came close to Vastsa. Suddenly there was a sound from outside. They watched outside. It was Simmons and Kabir with their men. They came to help Vastsa.
They started firing at each other. Simmon and Kabir killed everyone who tried to kill Vastsa.
Kaushik who was hiding was thinking “ Who are these new guys?” He took a picture of them. He sent it to Kothandaraman’s number.
Kabir asked “ Why they tried to kill you?”
Vastsa said “ I am the one who was present while doing the test on that girl, the test failed, now the police found the girl’s body, so they are trying to kill me to keep me shut.”
Kabir said “ So the test is not completed yet, let me know once it gets completed. You will be provided with whatever you want”
Simmons took a suitcase and gave it to him. Then they left the place.
He opened the suitcase and said “ Redhood, no more hiding, come out, I have to talk to you.”
Redhood jumped and said “ How you know I am here?”
Vastsa said “ I smelt your perfume Kaushik.”
Kaushik shocked and removed his mask and asked “ You know about me, then why you didn’t say about me to any of them?”
Vastsa said “ Because I need your help to destroy Lisa hospitals.”
Kaushik said “ Why?”
Vastsa took Kaushik along with him to the bathroom where he hidden her. Kaushik asked “ Who is she?” Vastsa went near her and hold her hands and started to tell his flashback.
LISA HOSPITAL
Meena went to the hospital. She was waiting to see Francis. He came there.
Francis said “ Am I late?”
Meena replied “ No you are not,this is the perfect time.”
Francis asked “ But why?”
Meena hugged him and said “ You failed to find the medicine and your men failed to kill Vastsa, so you are going to die.” She took the knife in her hand.
He shouted “ Please give me some more time, I will find the medicine. I need a new patient.” She dropped the knife and smiled.
She said “ Praveen is the new patient, my boy friend’s best friend, he will be admitted tomorrow here.”
He said “ But Vastsa wont work with us now, the leader ordered to kill him, after all these things he will not bring Praveen here.”
Meena said “ Vastsa still thinks that I love him, he believes me, he does whatever I say, he will do the job once he gets the money.”
She started to walk, she turned and said “ Praveen will be your last chance.”
PRAVEEN’S HOME
Praveen was still unconscious. Akshatha was fully confused and was thinking “ What will I do now, the medicine is not working.” She took her phone and called Nithya, her friend in Chennai.
At Chennai, Nithya and Vinoth were working on a blood donation camp.
She received the call. Vinoth asked “ Is the call important?”
Nithya said “ Yes, just take care of the people, I will talk and come.” She spoke with her “ What happened Akshatha?”
Akshatha said “ The medicine is not working.” Nithya looked at her watch amd said “ How much time it took?”
She replied “ Three hours.” Nithya said “ Just wait for one more hour the medicine will definitely work.” She cuts the call. Akshatha was waiting for Praveen to get to normal state.
After one hour, Praveen’s eyes started to blink. She was excited to see it, he opened his eyes.
He said “ HeyAkshatha.”
She said “ Do you remember everything?”
He said “ Not everything, I remember only you and the time I spent with you.”
She said “ Do you remember Kaushik?”
He said “ I don’t remember, but once I said to you that Kaushik must not know about our relationship, he must be an enemy of me.”
She said “ Oh no, the medicine failed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment