Monday 15 August 2016

Sipet squad s1 e14
Starring Vignesh,Askar,Ajeeth,Vastsa,Akash.
Pls read the previous episodes before reading this.
           (Kolathur city)
  Vignesh was standing alone. Ajeeth touching Vignesh's shoulder and says " don't worry. Sometimes we have to kill thousands to make billion live happily" vignesh crying " I saw innocent people doing their daily works surrounding that godown and now they are no more"
     Ajeeth " we won't leave anyone who is behind this"
    Askar comes to the place. Askar addressing them " am I late?"
    Ajeeth replies " no"
Akash arrives to the lab and says " I have some information. And I need your help."
         ( Andaman&Nicobar islands)
    Vastsa, Sylvester and other men were present at the camp fire.
   Everyone was looking at Vastsa differently.
Vastsa " was I rude yesterday"
Sylvester " you were looking very dangerous yesterday"
  Vastsa hears a sound of someone shouting . Another man in their team was converting into a wolf.
    Sylvester " oh. No."
The man was roaring. The man came towards sylvester " doctor pls save me. I want to live as a normal man"
   Sylvester " I will find a cure for this. I have to leave this island first. Vastsa you alone come with me to the Kolathur city "
    Vastsa " then what about the others"
   Sylvester " others have a family. If the government takes any action against them after converting into an animal they will suffer . so they have to be here. Until they get cured "
     A man from the crew " yeah what the doctor is saying is right "
    Vastsa to Sylvester " when we are leaving "
   Sylvester " within an hour , we will leave this island "
          ( Kolathur city)
   Akash shows Shankar's photo and says " he Is the guy who received those men"
   Vignesh shocks after seeing Sankar' s photo.
       To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment