Friday 12 August 2016

Sipet squad episode 3

Sipet squad s1 e3
Pls read the previous episode before reading this.
Starring Praveen, Rahul, Vignesh, Ashkar, Ajeeth, Sankar Doss.
          Kolathur city
 Vignesh and his teammates ashkar and ajeeth were working in the recent terrorist attack news.
 Vignesh " Did u find any clue in that video?"
  Askar " I just hacked the traffic camera and the building camera through that we can find the people who went in and went out "
Ajeeth " from the people who went outside before the blast we will get some information"
   Vignesh " okay let's start the work"
  Then they checked the video . they listed the people who went out before blast .
       Thiruvanmiyur...
 Rahul and his family decided to go to Vadapalani Murugan Temple.
   Rahul calls his friend Praveen.
Rahul " hey we are planning to go to vadapalani temple. R u coming?"
Praveen " no I don't believe in god"
Rahul " hmm. Ok"
Praveen " But you invited me so I m coming"
Rahul " okay "
      Kolathur city of earth B
 Sankar Dos with his dangerous immortal men surrounded a school. The whole media were present. Sankar Dos gave them an interview.
  Sankar " good night kolathur city I don't want to kill anybody. All I need is the speedster Vignesh to die in my hands. I want him. Where is he?"
   Askar of earth B comes forward.
 Askar ' we don't know where he is ?"
   Sankar orders his men to arrest Askar.
   Sankar ' you are going to help me to find him"

Andaman and nicobar islands...
In a jail where humans were being experimented. A jailor was walking and he found Vastsa's cell is empty. Vastsa escaped. He informed that to his higher officials.
     Edward the chief officer announces that
   " I need Vastsa, alive or dead"
         To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment