Thursday 11 August 2016

Sipet squad episode 1

Sipet Squad s1
Episode 1
Starring Kothu, Akash, Praveen, Kaushik, Rahul,Vignesh.
     Counselling day3, Anna university
  Everyone were busy with choosing their college. One of our hero Kothu walks very urgently because he was very late. On the way he hits a guy with white face and has long hair and beard.
   That guy " I m sry bro"
  Kothu "its okay bro"
Kothu still keeps running .
         Somewhere else at Anna university.....
     Two guys standing in a queue chats with each other. The first guy introduces himself "hi I m Rahul."
   Other guy " I m Praveen. And this is my friend Kaushik."
   Rahul "Which college are you going to select ?"
       At the counseling room
   A guy says "I would like to choose Central institution of plastic engineers and technology"
   Lady staff "R u sure sir?"
  That guy "yes mam"
  After completing all the formalities that guy comes outside and calls his Frnd.
  " Machan its me Akash"

Physical health test area....
   Kothu was waiting for his checkup. He was using hangouts in his phone. A guy sat near him . It was the guy whom he hit.
   That guy " hi I m Vignesh from kolathur city."
  Kothu " nice to meet u. I m kothu from rettery island"
   Vig " which college u choose?"
  Kothu " CIPET and u?"
  Vig "me too."
Suddenly Vignesh receives a call. In phone " fire accident near kasi theater. Come here soon."
   Vignesh to kothu " I have to go"
     With none seeing Vignesh ran fast like a lightning. He reached the spot.
      On the bus stand.....
   Kaushik " finally we both are going to be together in college too"
  Praveen " yahooooo"
  Kau " but one condition"
   Pra " what?"
    Kau " never use your superpowers in college in front of anyone."
    Rahul hears that and asks in shock. "Superpowers, what are u guys talking abt?"
    To be continued .......

No comments:

Post a Comment