Saturday 13 August 2016

Sipet squad episode 9

Sipet squad s1 e9
 Pls read the previous episodes before reading this.
 Starring Vastsa, Kothu, Vinoth, Akash.
         Andaman&Nicobar islands
     Vastsa was locked in a room. A man named Sylvester , a Canadian, brought lunch to him. They opened the lock.
    Sylvester " I escaped u by taking risk but u are here again"
   Vastsa " I m sry. They would have killed those innocent people"
  Sylvester " tonight u are going to escape again. I have a frnd named Akash in porur. Meet him and inform him what is happening in this island"
        Kolathur city.....
 Kothu and Vinoth were standing at a ice cream parlour.
  Kothu " is this the right shop"
Vinoth " yeah she will be coming"
  Kothu " if she doesn't come I will kick your ass"
   Nisha and her frnds enters the shop.
  Vinoth " my ass is safe now"
Nisha ordered five icecreams for their grup.
   Vinoth " go and talk to her"
Kothu " what should I talk"
  Vinoth " did you prepare the dialogues which I gave to u yesterday"
  Kothu " no. I was watching nagini serial in sun TV."
  Vinoth hits himself in the forehead.
Kothu " what should I do now?"
Vinoth " wait I will think "
Vinoth thinks for a minute.
Vinoth " don't do anything now. Follow her everyday god will create an opportunity make use of it"
Kothu " Why are you saying like this?"
  Vinoth " in love we have to be calm. If u do any single mistake. She will have a bad impression on u. So listen to me, we shall just leave the place."
  Kothu leaves the place watching Nisha with very sad face.
            Porur......
Akash was watching the news. There was news about the two terrorists.
  Akash received a call.
In the call " is that u, who caught them?"
 Akash " no that is not me"
 Call " you have to gather info from those people who are in the custody. The cops will delay the process. We have to find their further operations. We have to stop them"
  Akash " I will "
    Akash wears a red mask. He takes a gun with him and leaves the place.
        To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment