Wednesday 17 August 2016

Sipet squad episode 18: Massive plan

Sipet squad s1 e18
Pls read the previous episodes before reading this.
        (Aeroplane)
  The pilot announces that "we have a problem. So we have to land the plane in the borders" The flight was landed in the borders of the India-Pakistan.
    The securities were doing some formalities with the pilots In the meantime , the terrorists entered the plane and hidden themselves.
    The mechanics of aeroplane came to see what is happening.
    Kaushik called Praveen. Praveen was in his class ,he attended the call.
Praveen " did u reach UK?"
 Kaushik " our flight was stopped due to some problems. I m in the borders"
   Praveen signals Akash. Praveen " my class teacher has come so I will talk to u later"
            (In sipet)
   Praveen says to Akash that " the plane in which my friend Kaushik was travelling was stopped in the borders. Is this a plan of Sankar"
    Akash " the flight is going to UK. What will he do there? I m not sure that it is his plan"
        (Borders)
  The pilot announced " due to some technical problem, the new plane will be coming to pick up u"
   Prasanth asks " what about this flight"
   Pilot " this will be returning back to Chennai"
         ( Sankar's place)
   Sankar to his scientists " is the bombs ready?"
   Scientist Nora " no Sir it will take two days " Sankar goes near to him and says " if u don't complete it by two days, the bomb which I have kept in your baby's toy will explode in the first second of the third day"
    Edward comes to Sankar and says that " Sir , I have found something, through which we can control humanimals. But it will take some time."
    Sankar " I don't have time. I have some other idea"
           To be continued..... .

No comments:

Post a Comment