Wednesday 26 April 2017

SQUAD Chapter three - R.Vignesh

CHAPTER THREE
CHENNAI
SRINIVASAN HOTEL
Kothandaraman had no idea what to do with the people surrounding him. Kothandaraman asked angrily “ Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?”
One of the black masked guy said “ We got orders to take you from here. So please come with us without causing any trouble.”
Kothandaraman replied “ Okay, I will come with you. Don’t cause any harm to the innocent people here.”
Kothandaraman stood up and walked with them. The hotel came to normal condition within few minutes. Kothandaraman was took in a car by them. His mindvoice said to himself “ I don’t know why they kidnapped me. May be they know my secret.”
MUMBAI-ANDHERI
ASHKAR’S HOUSE
Few kids were playing outside. Vignesh was sitting silently. Saravanan and his team were looking at him. Ashkar was very confused and went near Vignesh and asked “ What happened to you? Why are you not talking to your friends?”
Vignesh angrily said “ Who said that they are my friends? I don’t know any of them.”
Ashkar was shocked to hear that and asked in doubt “ If you are not his friends then who the hell are you?”
Saravanan said “ Mr.Ashkar before knowing us, you must know who Vignesh is.”
Ashkar said “ I know what you are going to say?”
Vignesh spoke in the middle “ He knows that I am the speed god.”
Saravanan with a smiling face went close to Vignesh and said “ Is that the only secret you are hiding from your family and friends?”
Vignesh remained silent after Saravanan said that. Ashkar’s face changed and asked “ What else he is hiding?”
Saravanan tried to say the secret about Vignesh but immediately Vignesh used his speed to attack every men of Saravanan and said to him “ It wont take too much time to kill you all, just leave this place before I do that.”
Ashkar shouted at Vignesh “ Vignesh please stop that, you are not a killer.”
Saravanan laughed and said “ Is it true Vignesh, are you not a killer?”
Vignesh angrily shouted “ Please don’t talk about it anymore.”
Ashkar said “ Are you really a killer?”
Vignesh said “ No, I am not a killer.”
Saravanan said “ If you are not the killer, then who killed Moses, Samson, Naveen etc. at the Mahatma Gandhi Society.”
Vignesh remained silent for a while “ Yes, I have a hidden a secret from my friends and family. But I am not a killer.”
Ashkar asked “ Then what is that secret ?”
CHENNAI
HILTON HOTEL
The black costumed guys brought Kothandaraman to this hotel. They instructed him to walk into the lift and press number four. They reached the fourth floor. They took him into a dark room.
Irfan and three men were present in the ground floor. They were carrying a gun inside their coat.
At the fourth floor, Kothandaraman angrily asked “ Why did you kidnapped me?”
  One guy answered “ We didn’t kidnap you alone. You got a company.”
He opened the door of the other room. Kothandaraman shockingly surprised to see Nisha shouting “ Happy Birthday Kothandarman.” Every black costumed guys left the room. One of them stopped and said to Nisha “ Madam, you have balance amount of Rs.10,000.”
Nisha said “ I will pay you by evening. Now you can leave the place.”
He left the room. Nisha to Kothandaraman “ How was my surprise?”
Kothandaraman smiled and said “ My birthday couldn’t get better than this.” They heard the sound of someone knocking the door. Nisha disappointed and went near the door to open. When she opened it was Irfan and his men. Nisha with fear “ Who are you?”
They pointed the gun towards her. Kothandaraman reached there and asked “ Hey Nisha what is this? Are you planning for another surprise? I am already surprised, come on lets celebrate my birthday.”
Nisha shouted “ Hey Idiot, they are not with me, they are here to kidnap us.”
Irfan said “ Will you both allow me to talk. Miss Nisha is 50% correct. We are here to kidnap but not both of us. We are here to kidnap you Kothandaraman.”
Kothandaraman said “ But what are you going to do by kidnapping me, I am poor. My girl friend Nisha is rich, you kidnap her too. I will give her father’s number and you can ask how much money you want.”
Nisha released herself and went towards Kothandaraman and kicked him below the stomach. Kothandaraman fell down. Irfan hit Nisha and made her unconscious and ordered his men to carry him. His men went him. Suddenly he stood and hit his men and made them unconscious within five seconds.
Irfan smiled and clapped. Kothandaraman said “ I can hit you too, so please leave us and go from here.”
Irfan said “ I know from the beginning that you were acting innocent in front of your girlfriend.”
Kothandaraman said “ Then what else do you know about me?”
Irfan said “ You are the Redhood.” Kothandaraman wondered “ How?”

No comments:

Post a Comment