Friday 9 December 2016

Sipet squad s2 e6 saving Thalapathy

 Season 2 episode 6
    Vijay was took into a cave.
Vijay " what place is this?"
No.27 " just go and see "
   Vijay sees a man with one hand.
Leader " hello. Mr. Vijay. I m the leader of the injustice members of society."
  Vijay " don't you have a name?"
  Leader " my name is Yaseen"
  Vijay " what do you want from me?"
  Leader " nothing I want to talk to your government"
          ( City )
   The fans of Vijay were completely angry after his kidnap.
  Fan 1 to media " he is our hero  , he will be back soon "
  Fan 2 " the government must take steps to bring him back"
  Fan 3 " where is speedster, the redhood, other heroes who helped us during the war against terrorists"
          ( Rettery Island )
    Kothu was watching TV. Vinoth was sitting with him.
  Vinoth " you have to suitup"
Kothu " this is the duty of cops and the government, not any one under the masked costume"
Vinoth " but they need you. The people of our city needs u"
Kothu " the speedster and the telepath will take care of that"
    Nisha comes to the home.
 Nisha " hi "
 Kothu " hey, why are you suddenly here?"
  Nisha " you are the redhood right"
  Kothu " no. Who said this to you?"
  Nisha " I m praveen "
  Kothu " hey what are you doing with her brain ?"
  Nisha " you were not answering to our calls, so I went with this option"
  Kothu " OK leave her. I will be coming "
      Nisha falls unconscious, kothu turns and looks at Vinoth.
  Kothu " I was surprised for a second"
  Vinoth " I will admit her in the hospital, you can go "
  Kothu takes his costume and leaves to the kolathur city.
           ( kolathur City )
   Kothu angrily hits Praveen.
 Kothu " how did you control her and where did you find her?"
  Praveen " I got some help from Rahul and Meena, she is Meena's college mate"
    Ashkar " we need your help Kothu"
            To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment